In the market of different creams and lotions, people hardly acknowledge the significance of body oil. It is unfortunate for those who are unaware of the benefits of this natural beauty product. Body oil can do wonders to your skin when it comes to proper nourishment and improvement. However, there are different types of body oil available in the market, such as olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and more. Each of this possesses unique benefits that one must experience to improve the quality of her skin. Please note that for body and face use you must choose oil differently. If you want to know how body oil can help you to improve your skin, then stay tuned till the end.
Notable usage of body oil
- Body oil: Using exotic body oil helps your skin to remain moisturized the whole day. For fast results, you can apply body oil after taking the morning shower. Standard body oil heals the cells, nourishes your skin, and protects it for further dryness. However, for the best outcome start with the areas that needs extra hydration such as knees and elbows. Apart from this, quality body oil always helps to remove your stretch marks, when applied properly.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is perhaps the best oil to date for both skin and hair care routine. If you want to keep your skin moisturized and glowing, then there is nothing compared to coconut oil. This soothing natural oil always heals the cracked cells and repairs the dryness forever. It is to be noted that you should not apply coconut oil to your face as it can generate pimples and acne.
- Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil: After a busy day, you must take a body massage when your muscles are tired and tight. The application of massage oil is not that easy. There are some precise strokes of hand that works well on the body cells to revive them. It will give you a better solution if you hire any professional to apply the body massage oil in the right way.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is very much beneficial to the skin as it abounds in a huge variety of minerals and vitamins. This keeps your skin soft, shiny, and moisturized. People generally prefer olive oil due to its non-allergic nature. No matter what your skin type is, you won’t face any allergic issues or other mentionable side effects after applying olive oil. However, if you are having trouble with your dry skin, then olive oil is your only solution.
- Shea butter oil: This particular type of oil is prepared from the bark of Shea tree in the African region. This product abounds in vitamins that nourish your skin and keep it glowing for long. The mass highly prefers Shea butter oil as it doesn’t cause any allergic reaction after the application. On the other hand, for a super-fast result, you can mix Shea butter oil with olive oil and coconut oil.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is prepared from almond, as the name says. You can apply this light oil on your face and can have flawless skin. This oil comes with several health benefits, and hence, it is highly demanded. However, almond oil tends to trigger allergic reactions; for this reason, it is wise to consult a dermatologist before applying.
- Jojoba oil: This is another skin healing oil originated from south-western US and Mexico. This oil is prepared from the seeds of jojoba plant by the American tribes. Jojoba oil is always on high demand due to its non-allergic nature and anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from offering extreme benefits to the skin, this oil is an expert in healing the cells too.
- Sunflower seed oil: Sunflower seed oil is abounding in vitamin E that moisture your skin and keeps it smooth for long. This nourishes your skin and heals the cracked cells with care. However, the sunflower seed oil is primarily for people suffering from dry skin. Moreover, it causes neither side effect nor any allergic reaction; hence, you can apply it without consulting any skin specialist.
- Grape seed oil: Grapeseed oil is not that popular in the market as only fewer people know its use. However, it causes no allergic reaction on the skin and keeps inflammation and microbes away. If you are looking for body oil, then you can give it a try.
In the end, to have glowing skin, it is always wise to apply quality body oil that nitrifies your skin and keep it healthy for long. In fact, along with the application of massage oil, you must undergo thorough body massage by professionals, to maintain your skin young. All in all, love yourself and stay beautiful because you are worth it.